Proviron: How It Works, Main Benefits and Drawbacks
Proviron is a synthetic androgen with a chemical structure resembling that of testosterone. Proviron is used medically to stimulate the production of testosterone in men who lack or have low production due to certain medical conditions. In this article, you will learn about the benefits and drawbacks of Proviron, as well as who should and should not take it.
Read also about adding Mesterolone to the cycle
Table of Contents
What is Proviron?
Proviron is a drug that is used to treat male hypogonadism. It was originally developed as a prohormone for the treatment of breast cancer, but it was never commercially marketed for this purpose. Proviron has been found to increase the production of testosterone in the body and help with erectile dysfunction.
It may also be prescribed for other uses, like treating anemia or osteoporosis.
Read more about Proviron steroid
Is Proviron safe to use?
Proviron is generally safe when used as prescribed. However, there are some potential side effects associated with its use. These include gynecomastia, hypertension, and liver damage.
However, Proviron is not recommended for women to take Proviron, as it can cause masculinization symptoms.
See also about side effects of proviron
What are the benefits of Proviron?
There are a number of benefits to taking Proviron. It can help increase testosterone production, which can be beneficial for bulking and cutting cycles. It has also been found to be helpful in treating erectile dysfunction. Additionally, it may help with bone density and have other therapeutic benefits.
Here are some benefits of Proviron:
- Increases testosterone production
- Helps with erectile dysfunction
- May have other therapeutic benefits
- It can be used for bulking and cutting cycles
- It is inexpensive
- It helps with bone density
Read also about side effects on Proviron cycle
Who should not take Proviron?
Proviron is not recommended for women and should only be taken by men. It should not be taken by people who have liver damage or other medical conditions that would make it unsafe for them to take. Additionally, it is important to follow the dosage instructions and cycle guidelines to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
Read also about proviron side effects after cycle
How does Proviron work inside the body?
Proviron is a synthetic male sex hormone designed for men with prostate cancer or women with breast cancer. It lowers estrogen levels, allows testosterone to bind the receptors it needs so you can fully recover.
If you are experiencing any of the conditions for which Proviron is prescribed, it may provide some relief. It was used as an anti-estrogen drug in the 1950s but its usage became widespread in the 1980s.
It has been used to treat a wide range of conditions including asthma, allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. It has also been used to treat cancer and HIV/AIDS.
Furthermore, Proviron works by inhibiting the enzyme 3-arachidonoylglycerol (3-AG) which is a natural substance that causes inflammation and pain. It also has been used in the treatment of cancer and HIV/AIDS.
See also Equipoise: Definition, Disadvantages, Proper Dosage and Full Cycle
The positive effects of using Proviron
The positive effects of using Proviron include:
- Boosting your testosterone levels;
- Decreasing estrogen production in the body; and
- Increasing bone strength.
Estrogen increases a hormone called prolactin which causes a loss of sex drive. It also decreases the overall function of the testes, making it harder to produce testosterone. Fortunately, this is something Proviron can help you avoid.
Proviron comes in tablet form that can be taken orally, making it an ideal replacement for Stanozolol.
Proviron also has been shown to help suppress the production of estrogen, which has a negative effect on testosterone.
Read also about What is Proviron?
The side effects of using Proviron
Proviron does not come with any estrogen-related side effects: no gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men), no water retention, and no high blood pressure. It also increases the production of testosterone; this can lead to better libido and improved sexual function.
Proviron was originally used as an anti-estrogen medication in the 1950s, but it wasn’t until the 1980s that its use became widespread & performance-enhancing.
Apart from avoiding side effects that are related to estrogen, you will also avoid those that are induced by DHT. Since Proviron is not a substrate for aromatase, it doesn’t lead to the production of this hormone as well.
Testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone. This is done by the enzyme 5- alpha-reductase, so Proviron is an excellent choice if you are worried about hair loss since it does not inhibit DHT production.
The most common side effects associated with Proviron include:
- Nausea; and
Proviron is used by some bodybuilders as a masking agent to hide the use of anabolic steroids. It is not approved as a drug for the treatment of any disease or condition, so don’t take it if you have a history of prostate cancer, breast cancer, or any other type of cancer.
Read also about how long does proviron take to work
The proper dosage instructions for Proviron
The proper dosage is 25-50mg per day & it should not exceed 100mg. You should also cycle it with other steroids to minimize the risk of adverse effects. It is not recommended to take Proviron for more than 4-6 weeks at a time.
Proviron is also important to have regular blood work done while you are taking it, as it can affect your liver function.
Read also about average Proviron dose
The cycle of Proviron is usually around 8 to 12 weeks and can be used alone or with other drugs like testosterone, trenbolone acetate, Masteron propionate.
A traditional Proviron cycle would typically involve 400mgs taken every week for 10 weeks. However, doses will vary depending on your goals and other factors such as what you’re using it for.
Proviron is also used for pre-contest purposes by many athletes. When it comes to this purpose, the dosage used is often between 50mg – 100mg per day, but again the specific dosage of Proviron depends on how it will be used.
Proviron can be stacked with other medications for better results. It can be stacked with finasteride or dutasteride, both of which are approved by the FDA for the treatment of hair loss in men.
In addition, other medications that can be stacked with Proviron include Clomiphene and Tamoxifen.
Also, it can be stacked with testosterone and other anabolic steroids like Trenbolone for muscle-building purposes.
The oral steroid Dianabol can also be stacked with Proviron to increase the effects of the steroid, especially if you want to gain mass quickly.
Keep in mind that Proviron is not a steroid and should not be used as the only medication in your stack.
Is Proviron a legal supplement?
Proviron is the brand name for Mesterolone, which is an orally-administered steroid. It does not have any lasting effects on the body since it is quickly broken down by enzymes in the liver into inactive metabolites that are then eliminated from your body through urine.
As a dietary supplement, Proviron is not under the jurisdiction of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which means it does not have to meet the strict guidelines set by the FDA for medications.
However, FDA regulations require that all supplements are accurately labeled with contents, dosage information, etc., but these are often ignored by manufacturers of supplements.
As a result, you cannot be 100% sure if Proviron is completely safe and legal to use as a dietary supplement. Always consult with your doctor before starting any new supplement, just to be on the safe side.
See also Anavar: Benefits, Side Effects, Reviews, and More
Product reviews for Proviron
- David Allen (June 12, 2021): “I’ve been using Proviron for 4 weeks now with testosterone propionate and I must say it’s one of the best stackings I’ve ever had. My strength increased almost instantly, my libido went crazy and even my mood improved.”
- Tommy Lee (June 28, 2021): “I’ve been using Proviron for about 2 weeks now and I’ve had no adverse effects. I’m stacking it with trenbolone acetate and the results have been great so far. My muscles are harder and denser, and my strength has increased significantly.”
- David Joseph (May 31, 2021): “This is the best supplement for men who suffer from low testosterone or decreased libido. Although it’s not FDA approved, my doctor prescribed Proviron and it helped me so much.”
- Kenneth Lee (April 6, 2021): “I’m not sure what I can say about Proviron that hasn’t already been said. It’s the best prohormone on the market. It’s not for beginners, but if you’re looking for a safe and effective steroid, this is it.”
- Ashley Poole (April 24, 2021): “I’ve been taking Proviron for over a year now and the results have been amazing. I was nervous at first because I didn’t know if it would work, but after about a month of taking it, my hair started to grow back and my acne went away. I’m so grateful that there’s a product out there that can help me.”
- Andrea Torre (June 15, 2021): “Proviron is the best prohormone on the market. I’ve tried other brands before, but nothing beats Proviron. The quality of the ingredients is unmatched by any other company and it’s worth every penny.”
- Tyler Jerkins (August 24, 2021): “Proviron is a great supplement for bodybuilders. It helps to increase levels of testosterone and also has a positive effect on the sex drive. I would recommend it to anyone looking for muscle-building supplements.”
- Thomas Davis (August 28, 2021): ” have been using Proviron for a few years and it has always done the trick. I am not sure what the other reviews are talking about, but I have had no issues with this product. It’s a great supplement for anyone who wants to get their testosterone levels up and get in the mood!”
- Gabriel Perez (September 2, 2021): “Proviron is the best! I’ve been using it for years and it has helped me maintain my muscle mass and strength. It’s also really easy to take, which is a relief. Other products I’ve tried before were not as effective and made me feel terrible.”
- Jacob Cox (November 16, 2021): “I have been taking Proviron for a few months now and it has been a great addition to my workout regimen. I can’t say it’s the best, but it does the job and is a good price point.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Proviron
How long does Proviron take to kick in?
A: You can feel the effects of Proviron within a few days.
Can I get Proviron from my local store?
A: No, you cannot. It is only available online.
What are the benefits of taking Proviron?
A: Proviron has a variety of benefits such as increased muscle hardness and strength, faster recovery time, improved stamina, etc.
Is Proviron safe to use?
A: Yes it is safe to use. As with most supplements you need to keep your use in check and follow the recommended dosage for best results.
Can women take Proviron?
A: No, it is not recommended for women to take Proviron. It can have adverse effects on the body.
Is Proviron a steroid?
A: Yes, Proviron is a type of steroid. It’s a prohormone though, which is different from anabolic steroids.
Is there any other way to get the benefits of Proviron?
A: No, there is not another way to get the benefits of Proviron outside of taking the supplement. It is not available in any other form.
How long should I take Proviron for?
A: You can take Proviron for as long as you want, but it is recommended to cycle it on and off. This will help to avoid any potential side effects.
Can I stack Proviron with other supplements?
A: Yes, you can stack Proviron with other supplements. It is a popular supplement to stack with testosterone boosters and other muscle-building supplements.
Summary and conclusion
Proviron is a versatile drug that can be used for a variety of different purposes. It helps to avoid the side effects associated with estrogen, and it can also help to suppress the production of this hormone. It is also an excellent choice for those who are worried about hair loss, as it does not inhibit the production of DHT.
Overall, Proviron is a great supplement with a variety of benefits. It helps to increase testosterone levels, build muscle mass, and improve strength. It is also safe to use and easy to take. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective steroid alternative. Thanks for reading!
See also Turinabol: What Is It, How to Use, Benefits and Downsides