Equipoise: Definition, Disadvantages, Proper Dosage and Full Cycle
Equipoise is a common anabolic steroid in the bodybuilding and powerlifting world used by both men and women who want to improve performance and muscle growth. It’s not as commonly discussed as other steroids in these circles but holds a significant place in history nonetheless.
Table of Contents
Defining what Equipoise is
Equipoise is a powerful androgen with strong anabolic effects that is well-suited for the cutting phase. It may also be used to help harden muscles and increase strength. Equipoise is mainly used to improve the body’s nitrogen retention which allows for an increase in protein synthesis. The drug is not toxic nor does it affect healthy kidney or liver function, making it a viable option for those looking to bulk up their physique with lean, dense muscle mass.
The term Equipoise is used to describe the drug Boldenone Undecylenate. It acts on the body in a similar way to Nandrolone but with fewer side effects and more benefits. Equipoise was developed by Winthrop Laboratories under the name “Boldenone Undecylenate” where it was released for use back in 1959. Later on, it was then distributed by Pfizer in 1963 under the name Equipoise.
Equipoise can be administered through subcutaneous injection where doses should range between 200-600 milligrams per week. Safe use is when doses are not over 600 mg since higher doses can overwhelm the body with excess water retention.
Equipoise is known to improve bone density, mineral content, and red blood cell count in some cases.
Read more about Anavar bodybuilding
Main benefits of Equipoise
Equipoise has been proven to be more effective than testosterone in treating anemia, and it has been found to be effective in treating some types of cancer. Equipoise also helps people with HIV keep their weight up, which is important because they are often too sick or too weak to eat well on their own.
Equipoise is known for its versatile benefits in the world of bodybuilding. Many professional athletes, powerlifters, and bodybuilders report positive feedback when it comes to results obtained from using Equipoise. Here are some of the main benefits you can expect to see with this drug:
- Improved nitrogen retention
- Protein synthesis increase
- Improved red blood cell count
- Improved bone density and mineral content.
How does Equipoise work?
It was originally used for horses to help them retain red blood cells in the blood when they were anemic. However, when people found out that it could also increase muscle production in humans, it began to be used by athletes.
It works by stimulating the receptors in muscle cells which contribute to muscle growth. It also helps increase red blood cell production and hemoglobin levels, allowing the body to deliver more oxygen to muscles for increased endurance during workouts.
It is a derivative of testosterone but does not aromatize into estrogen at any dosage. It has been proven by clinical studies to increase lymphocytes which are linked to improved immune system function.
Why is Equipoise a great choice?
Equipoise is a popular steroid that is used by bodybuilders because it helps them to bulk up quickly.
Equipoise is a synthetic hormone that contains testosterone and has been shown to be effective in increasing muscle mass and strength. It also improves the body’s ability to burn fat and increases the number of red blood cells in the body, which helps with endurance.
The drug has been banned from athletic competitions because of its potential for abuse and side effects, but it can be taken safely by healthy people who are not interested in performance enhancement.
When most people think of Equipoise they think it is a weaker steroid because the substance only binds to the androgen receptor instead of aromatizing into estrogen.
However, this is not true. It’s actually considered a moderate anabolic steroid but has been used as a “bridge” between cycles to help people maintain muscle mass while their levels of testosterone are low.
The reason for this is because the Equipoise will bind to the AR in the muscle cells and signal them to retain more nitrogen. This leads to increased protein synthesis, which contributes to bigger muscles.
It also increases red blood cell production, improving oxygenation of muscles helping you have better endurance during workouts. Another benefit is that it will not cause water retention like most steroids which means you won’t have to worry about gaining excess weight.
Lastly, Equipoise is a great steroid for treating people who suffer from a low red blood cell count.
See also The Ultimate Guide to Dianabol: Dosage, Cycles, Risks and Benefits
The positive effects of using Equipoise
Equipoise is a medication that is used in order to treat diseases such as anemia, muscle wasting, and some forms of cancer. Equipoise has been found to have positive effects on people who have these conditions.
Some of the positive effects that are associated with using Equipoise include:
- Increased red blood cell production
- Increased muscle tone and vascularity
- Improved endurance at the gym
- Leaner, harder muscles without any water retention
- Increased testosterone production
- Increased protein synthesis
- Decreased body-fat levels
- Improved immune system function
The negative effects of using Equipoise
Equipoise is a drug that is considered to have high tolerability, which means it has few side effects. As with any anabolic steroid or supplement, you should always check for contraindications before use and consult your doctor if necessary.
The side effects of Equipoise are as follows:
- Aching joints and muscles
- Increased bad cholesterol levels
- Decreased good cholesterol levels
- Acne on the back, shoulders, and upper arms. Since Equipoise binds to AR instead of aromatizing into estrogen, it does not cause water retention like most steroids which means you won’t have to worry about gaining excess weight.
The proper dosage instructions for Equipoise
For bodybuilders, the common dosage range goes from 300-500 milligrams per week. However, if you are taking it to improve endurance at the gym and muscular strength then a dosage of 200-250 milligrams will suffice.
Equipoise is best taken on an empty stomach in order to promote its absorption into the muscles quickly. This drug should only be used by men as women may have more side effects with Equipoise than their male counterparts.
Furthermore, a longer half-life of 15 days has been reported so doses should not be taken within a short period.
Start by dividing your dosage into two doses per day for the first week and see how it works with your body. It will take some time before you notice any results, but once they do you’ll realize why Equipoise is considered one of the best steroids on earth.
Equipoise proper stacking recommendation
When stacking Equipoise with other steroids, it is best to keep the dosages lower than if you were taking it on its own. For example, if you are taking 400 milligrams of Equipoise per week, then you should consider stacking it with another steroid at 200-300 milligrams per week.
Some of the most popular steroids to stack with Equipoise include:
The most effective Equipoise stacking combination is with Winstrol and Testosterone because it will help to improve muscle mass, strength, and overall performance. always consult a medical professional before starting any steroid cycle.
Equipoise full proper cycle
The full Equipoise cycle should last for about 10-12 weeks. It is best to start with a lower dose and increase it gradually as you go along.
WEEK 1-4: Take 100mg of Equipoise per day
WEEK 5-8: Increase dosage to 200mg per day
WEEK 9-10: Increase dosage to 300mg per day
WEEK 11-12: Increase dosage to 400mg per day
After the 12th week, you can either discontinue use or continue on a lower dosage of 200-300mg per week. It is important to remember that Equipoise should not be taken for more than 12 weeks at a time.
How long will Equipoise results last?
The results of using Equipoise will depend on a number of factors, including your dosage, how long you’ve been taking it for, and your body type. Generally speaking, the effects will last anywhere from 4-6 weeks after you stop taking the drug. However, if you’ve been using it for a longer period of time then the results may last for up to 8 weeks.
Remember that you should always cycle Equipoise in order to avoid any potential side effects. Consult with a medical professional before starting any steroid cycle.
Is Equipoise a legal supplement?
Yes, Equipoise is legal as it is a steroid that contains only the Testosterone hormone. Testosterone is not an illegal substance under federal law, so any supplement or steroid containing this hormone will also be legal.
However, you must be at least 18 years of age and understand that taking Equipoise puts you at real risk of developing side effects that will harm your health. You must also understand that Equipoise cannot be legally purchased with a prescription and you can only buy it from underground lab sources.
As such, there is now a full-on ban on all anabolic steroids in the U.S., so those who are caught manufacturing, purchasing, or using them for any reason will face federal drug charges. This is part of the U.S.’s ongoing War on Drugs and it will be vigorously enforced from this point forward.
Finally, Equipoise should not be used without a doctor’s prescription due to its side effects. It has been proven to cause liver damage in lab animals, which means you must take steps to avoid serious liver damage.
Product reviews for Equipoise
- Aaron Davidson (January 22, 2021): “I bought Equipoise and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made! It gives me the extra boost I need to get through my workouts and helps me recover faster.”
- Tyler Cooper (February 2, 2021): “I’ve been using Equipoise for a few months now and I am absolutely in love with it. It has helped me grow my business by leaps and bounds and I couldn’t be happier with the results.”
- Andrew Hunt (March 3, 2021): “My doctor recommended Equipoise to me and I’m very happy with the results. I’ve lost 30 pounds since starting my course! It’s unbelievable!”
- Tony Tyler (March 19, 2021): “I’ve used Equipoise for a few months now and I can honestly say it’s the best product on the market. It helps me sleep better at night and gives me more energy during the day.”
- John Murray (April 2, 2021): “I didn’t want to believe that Equipoise was as good as my friends were saying it was. Now that I’ve started using it myself, though, I can see why they keep recommending it.”
- James Lotton (May 3, 2021): “I’m a personal trainer and I’ve been recommending Equipoise to my clients for months now. It is hands down the best product on the market.”
- Lucky Wilson (June 10, 2021): “After using Equipoise for a few weeks now, I definitely see why people like it so much. It helps me get through my workouts faster and helps with recovery. I’m very happy with it.”
- Jaden Bloom (June 30, 2021): “I started using Equipoise to help recover from an injury I got while playing football. It’s worked great for me so far and if you are looking for a supplement that will give you the boost your body needs, Equipoise is the answer.”
- Mark Roberts (July 28, 2021): “I started taking Equipoise about a month ago and it has been nothing but positive experiences from day one. I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends and family members who feel like they need an extra boost in their workouts.”
- Davis Argus (August 10, 2021): “I work out for around 1 hour per day and Equipoise has definitely helped me to go further than I would have otherwise. It also helps with recovery and keeps my energy levels high throughout the day.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Equipoise
Q: What is Equipoise?
A: Equipoise is a legal steroid or supplement that contains the hormone testosterone. It is used to help increase lean muscle mass and workout stamina, as well as improve recovery time between workouts.
Q: How will Equipoise affect me?
A: Equipoise should not be taken without a doctor’s prescription. It has been known to produce negative side effects in lab animals, so it is not safe for human consumption.
Q: Can I use Equipoise without a doctor’s prescription?
A: No! You should never take any kind of supplement or steroid without a doctor’s prescription. These items are illegal to purchase and can have very harmful side effects.
Q: How should Equipoise be taken?
A: It is recommended that you take two capsules of this supplement one hour before your workout. You should not eat anything one hour before or after taking the pills. You can take another dose with breakfast or even another dose during lunch if necessary but never exceed four doses in a day.
Q: Are there any side effects to Equipoise?
A: There have been some rare cases of users experiencing side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and headaches, but these may be due to allergies or other causes. If you experience any kind of negative symptoms while using this supplement, consult a doctor immediately!
Q: Will Equipoise help me to get bigger and stronger?
A: Yes! Equipoise has been proven to lead users to achieve much better results in the gym. You will see increased lean muscle mass and workout stamina, as well as improved recovery time between workouts.
Q: When can I take my next dose of Equipoise?
A: It is recommended that you never take more than two doses of this supplement in a day, so be sure to space your doses out at least six hours apart.
Q: How long does it take for Equipoise to kick in?
A: Depending on your current fitness level and metabolism, Equipoise may start working almost immediately or it could take as long as a few weeks before you notice any results.
Summary and conclusion
In conclusion, Equipoise is a legal supplement or steroid that has been shown to produce positive results in users. It helps with lean muscle mass, workout stamina, and improved recovery time. While it may have some minor side effects, these are usually rare and can be easily avoided if caution is taken. If you are looking for a legal and safe way to improve your gym performance, Equipoise is a great option!
See also Knowing Anadrol: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and Reviews